martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

LOVE IS IN THE AIR…

…and I knew there was more people in the room, but that didn’t matter. For that instant it was only he and I. The way he looked at me, the way he talked to me, his smile…I was in the middle of the biggest frenzy I’ve had in my whole life…I didn't know what to say or do…his eyes were just too distracting, I could barely understand what he was saying…but I got the most important phrase of his speech, “can I be your boyfriend?” he said. It only took 5 words, one question to brake me down completely…I had to use all of my attention and energy to focus myself, only to find out I couldn’t remember how to speak…All of me was needed to nod my head and hold his hand…

Yes Yes!!! I have a boyfriend…he is amazing, and I’m SO happy :D I wish all of you have a wonderful week…and for you to feel soon the love in the air…

-Claire

3 comentarios: