miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!


YAY!! Today is my seventeenth Birthday... Today is suppose to be full of joy and happiness, and believe me, it is full of it. There is Izzie, Emma, my sister, my parents, my family and rest of friends to be with me. However, I can't help remembering the people that is not with me today, the people I have loved and still love, and I want to write something for them:
  • Grandma: I miss you... even though we are not strongly connected, I wish you were here... I wish God hadn't take you away from me so soon. I remember my Birthdays with you, just seen you was the greatest happiness, just hearing your voice was enough to say: I had the best Birthday ever... trust me, it's true.
  • Tiago: I hope you were here with me!! But I'm happy you are happy on Canada... I hope you have the best of the times over there.
  • Pipe: IDK how to begin... I love you very much, and I hope you were here, giving me cake! :):) I miss you with all of my heart and I will love you to be here with me! MUAH
  • Uncle: The fight between you and my dad, believe it or not, have really hurt me. I need you this day, at Christmas, and just the rest of the year. I need my WHOLE family again, united... I hope you will visit me or at least call me... I hope you still love me and think on me.
  • YOU: Yes... you are still with me, but not the same way you were my last Birthday when we went buying my gift together, when you still love me the way I do... I just want you to know that this "friendship" we have... maybe is not what I want, but it's enough to have you at least 5 minutes of the day by my side, Thanks for that.
  • Claire: Last but not least... and not even getting near from that. I just don't know what to say, I don't know how to express how much I miss you and how much I want you today with me. I love you are living your dream, and that makes me happy. You are my sister, and you know you will always be. I love you BTF
With nothing else to write, I wish myself a very HAPPY Birthday and I hope you enjoy it! I will have a piece of cake for you... just kidding!

Love,
-Camille

2 comentarios:

  1. Happy birthday sweetheart! Send you all my love an a big, big hug! :D

    Muack!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!! hope you liked my present...and i really hope next year we can celebrate it together!!! :D

    -Claire

    ResponderEliminar