domingo, 2 de enero de 2011

BTFs Forever&Always


I will never forget your face the first day of fourth grade... GOD! You scare the hell out of me. However, I realize you haven't change a bit. Always so grateful, kind, friendly, extrovert, happy, etc. I guess your personality is crucial for our friendship....

We've been friends since we were 10 years old, and honestly I can't find someone that understands me better than you. We know everything about each other, we know our dreams, our fears, our favorite stuff, hobby, food, etc. Seriously, like you say: We are soul mates. My soul sister :):)

This New Year I want to start it as good as I can, and this means to be good with you. We can laugh, have fun, enjoy, be crazy, seem perfect, but we also cry, get mad, and most of all: fight. You know what's great about these fights? Our reconciliations... these reconciliations which prove us that we can't be without each other, the ones that show us the power of our friendship, the loyalty, the love between each other.

The consequences of these fights can be big... lets not make them reach us. This 2011 let's not fight that much, let's pray God to give us patience, to give us happiness, to give us love. Let's ask Him for better things, let's ask Him to become better people. You know what my wish this year was? To make our friendship bigger and bigger each day, to become more Best True Friends than we are, to have more of each other, to never let this die.

When I met you I never imagine that you'll become as special as you are for me now... I LOVE YOU BTF, you are my sister, you are my world, if something happens to you, I know I would die. WOW! What a friendship! ILY GIRL!

Here in Bennett, Cali, Colombia, is just the two of us, we are the ones that share the most, the ones that are like ONE SAME BODY... LOL, and we need to share THIS again. Accept my New Year's present and let's make of this 2011 THE BEST YEAR OF OUR LIVES!

Lot's of X'S and O's
-Me, Camille

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario