viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

I WANT A GIRAFFE



Last night I was trying to fall asleep, and inspiration came along, as usual, very late at night.
I started typing nonsense, and then 
realized all I wanted was a 
FREAKING GIRAFFE.


All my life has this beautiful animal been my favorite, and well, at times, for example today, my inspiration. 

Sometimes I feel like I was one, well for different, pretty stupid but meaningful to me reasons, like:

 - They have PURPLE tongues, which is pretty much one of the COOLEST things I’ve seen, even though they are not the only animals with it (some Chow-Chow’s have it too), its one of my favorite attributes on them. And since they are VERY cool, I find myself cool most of the time, as a way of cheer me up :) which is the way I love me.

  - They say they sleep for about 10 to 15 minutes at a time, for really few spaces of the day, which is really little time, for the rest of their day and night they are keeping an eye and avoiding predators. I, myself, don’t sleep much neither,  which is harmful for my health, but what can I do if Insomnia has become a really good friend of mine lately…I’ve been falling asleep through lectures and watching tv at home in the afternoon…quite interesting, huh?

  -They are the tallest animals in the entire WORLD! Their height is so awesome!!!! I don’t feel like this is a characteristic of mine, but still, I wish I was taller…really, like models…hmmm
…................................*fell asleep here*.....................................

Wonder what I dreamt about? Sorry, Can't remember, my memory is perhaps the lamest of my characteristics...I can't remember lots of stuff....wow!

Ok, so...having no more words to say, and almost falling asleep again, I need a closure on my topic for today....but since I lost track of what I was saying and I definitely need to get some honest-to-God, healthy and beauty sleep, I will depart from your sight saying that I want a giraffe, since I don't think I left my point quite clear before.

Good night pretty people who read this blog, and specially this entry, it might have been ridiculous for you, but it's what I LOVE, so if you don't like it, or don't like it interesting, you can bite me. :)

I'll accept it if you don't share my point of view, that's ok, but just don't MESS AROUND with my stuff if you don't like, I don't want to know it.
[ I know I sound dangerous, but I'm just kidding :) ] 

LOTS OF LOVE, 
-Emma <3




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario