martes, 3 de julio de 2012

MY MOTHER IS IN LOVE WITH MY EX!!

meryl streep and amanda seyfried in mamma mia


Can you believe it?! Well... that's my theory.


Ok, I've always known that she appreciated him but I NEVER knew that she... LOVED(S) him? 
You must think I'm crazy but It's true! I mean, get over him mom! Ok ok, I'll tell you my story...


When I was going to start in the academy (acting academy), I told myself: "Camille, don't get emotionally in love (haha) with someone..." 
First month: Ok...
Second month: "I like this guy."
Second month and 2 weeks: "I don't like him anymore."
Third month (Dancing show of 3rd semester): "OMG, who is this GUY?!."
Third month and 1 week: "Hi, I'm, Camille :)
Third month and 3 weeks: *FLIRTING*
Fourth month: HE GAVE ME THE FIRST KISS :D
End of semester: We are together :) And he was SO HOT in the last dancing show... 


Anyway, I told my family: FAMILY! I'M WITH SOMEONE...
Reactions:
Sister: "OMG!! Who is he?! Is he cute?!"
Daddy: "HUH!"
Mom: "UGH..." *Rolling eyes*


"Ok Camille, don't over react, be serene" 


Things were normal, low profile you know, but they got ugly when I arrived home really late. My mother was furious and she even gave me "THE TALK." Well, I was okay with it until I started remembering and with my ex I arrived a bazillion times late, and she never told me anything. So, I asked her: "Mom, what's up with my ex?" And she answered me: "Well, you know he was different, he was... you know, he was him..." 


HIM?! HIM!!! HE WAS HIM?!?!?! MARRY HIM MOM! 


Seriously? It took me 2 years to get over this guy, and she won't get rid of him, she won't accept someone else in my life... However, this ends with me confronting her and clearing things. Now she just have to live with the sad memory of my (STUPID) ex.


"In every girl's life, there comes a moment when she realizes that her mother just might be more messed up than she is..." -BW. If anyone of you is going through something like this: Help your mother! It's not easy, but eventually she'll accept it...


Hope you have enjoy (laugh a bit)


XXOX
-Camille ;)







1 comentario:

  1. hahahahahaha OMG! this made me laugh so much! I love your mom, but I wish you and the new guy in the picture the best!
    love you C!
    - Claire <3

    ResponderEliminar