domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

A TOAST FOR THE PERFECT SUMMER!!!

Whether it is hanging out with your friends, taking advantage of the free time to make a few extra bucks, feeling the love in the air, taking courses and being productive, or simply laying back relaxing and enjoying the weather, summer is the best time of year! Marvelous things can happen if you use your time wisely.

And since we have only one summer each year why not try to make it wonderful!?! My goal for this summer is to do every single thing I just mentioned above! I see my friends frequently, I'm trying to get a job, I'm taking acting classes, I'm enjoying my free time, and tomorrow morning I leave to this amazing location for a week with the love of my life!

But whatever it is you are doing, make sure to have fun and make the best of it, because remember, you have to wait an entire year for the next summer.

So my dear readers, enjoy your summer! ;)

- Claire

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario