miércoles, 28 de julio de 2010

It Is What It Is

Asking ourselves what name we were going to use as URL for our blog, the only idea we had was our acronym for "Best True Friends", but we saw it was used already....(btf.blogspot.com). Out of curiosity we entered the page, I was surprised by the conversations it had, and told Camille:

"OH MY EFFING GOD! We are somewhere else on the world!!!"

she just laughed, and then I saw something else and said:

"AND THEY ARE GUYS!!!"

That just made Camille fall on the floor and start laughing her ass off....It was hilarious…well it was probably because it was our happy hour…normally around 11, 12…or 3 am!!! Hahahaha

Some minutes later she stopped dead and told me she was hearing something…like footsteps, so I turned around and started to freak out…Camille said:

“sounds like that time last week when a cockroach came out of the desk”

That was my breaking point….I started screaming even though it was 3 am and said “SUPPOSEDLY there were no cockroach here!!!”

“I knowwww!!”

I jumped over the seat and waited for about 10 minutes…looking everywhere…I wished it was a ghost…at least they can’t touch you…cockroaches are so gross!!!

Anyway starting our blog we decided that each one of us is going to present ourselves to our readers, and I’ll be starting it…I’m Emma, a common 16-year-old with Natural teenage instincts that simply overpower me: I love Facebook, cellphones, msn and iPods…well not as much as I LOVE my best friends, with who I’ll be sharing stories and advices in this blog. I’m about to turn 17 and I have HUGE dreams, I plan to do a lot with my life, well…not until I turn 18…that’s when they are going to start being carry out.

My friends and I have a lot of crazy days like today, and this blog is not only for sharing them with you, but to show you what we have learned from our mistakes.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Enjoy
-Emma

6 comentarios:

  1. :o no entiendo casi! jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love it! Love it! Looking forward to it! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. With Natural teenage instincts that simply overpower me... talking about guys is one of them... like Claire's, Izzie's and Camille's.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. por favor borra esta entrada
    ELIMINALA YA MISMO APENAS VEAS ESTO, ELIMINA ESTO Y LAS FOTOS, MI NOMBRE Y TODO LO QUE TENGA QUE VER CONMIGO Y ESTA MIERDA

    ResponderEliminar