viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

Remember All The Times We Rode In My Car And I Almost Kill You? Thank You For Still Being My Friend

The trips with my BTFs are always the best trips ever!! We usually travel to my farm which is located somewhere near Cali and where we have spent greatest times... We've laugh, cry, dance, sing, ride horse, get lost... And sometimes the place is the only place we want to be when we want to get away from the city and the drama.

One of the funniest moments I remember was the time when I was learning to drive and my dad lent me the car so I could learn to park it... Well... Did I mention I was JUST learning?? Hahaha, the next part is hilarious; I was in the truck with Emma and Camille... I was on the front seat, my dad was next to me and they were at the back...

"...OK... Now you just have to brake. And that's it" My dad told me...

Believe me, I don't know why, but instead of braking, I speed up and we almost hit a pole from the house hahahahah... I almost kill US!!!

Since that incident Emma and Camille didn't get into a car with me, until a week ago when I had to leave Camille at her house and Emma was staying with her...LOL

The last BTF, Izzie :)... I'm the oldest of us... But sometimes I act as the youngest... I love my BTFs, they are like my sisters... They ARE my sisters. Any time I need an advice, a shoulder to cry on or just someone to be with, I'm sure I can count with them... The funniest moments are with them, my sisters.
I also have a DOG!!! She's my little fat baby :):) hahhahaha
ENJOY OUR BLOG
-Izzie

4 comentarios:

  1. Well just as hilarious as before...you riding that car was so funny...but yeah, even though you are the oldest you act as the youngest, and that's cool...I LOVE YOUUU

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great idea to have a blog based on your friendship! I enjoy your stories! -Amber

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks Amber!! We hope you continue reading our stories :):)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OHHH BLONDIE!!! U R THE MOST WACKY OF THE FOUR!!!

    ResponderEliminar