viernes, 30 de julio de 2010

Best Friends Are Hard To Find...'Cause The Very Best Ones Are Already Mine


We all have amazing days and experiences with our friends that through time become anecdotes for the rest of our lives. Well today I want to share with you one of the best anecdotes I have. As you may have noticed I’m the only BTF away (I moved to The Big Apple like 2 months ago), but the story today is about my last day in Colombia.
I have very dedicated BTFs, so as you can imagine they wanted me to have the best day of my life before moving…at least that was the plan before the night started haha…the night started a little tense when I didn’t have anything to wear and I wanted to use Camille’s high heels, so she had to COMPLETELY change her outfit to match a different pair of heels…
After almost 4 hours that took us to get ready (5 girls in 1 bedroom haha) we gathered with the rest of our friends to decide where to go. We had only 1 car so the rest of the group had to pay for a taxi. The first place was TOO expensive, the second place was TOO crowded, The third place was TOO far, hahaha at that point we had less money and it was getting late…
Finally we ended up in a club called “El Escondite” (The hiding place)…I thought everything was finally alright, but no more than 10 minutes after we arrived Emma sat down next to me, took my hand (really hard I have to say) and said
“It really hurts, I think it’s broken”
I went “what are you talking about?”
She pointed her foot…and when I looked at it BAM! Her foot had a freaking HUGE BALL…someone stepped on her, and that was all for Emma she had to go with a friend to her house (and to the hospital L )
After that I was sad and it was hard to have fun…but somehow I found the way hahaha…I must say I’m bad at keeping record of my drinks hahaha but THAT’S WHAT BTFs ARE FOR!!! And even if Emma was not with us the whole night, I ended up having one of the best nights ever! Dancing all night + Camille, Izzie & Chloe by my side = A night I won’t ever forget…
I’m the third BTF, Claire, can you imagine a common typical teenager? Well I’m exactly THE OPPOSITE hahaha…I came to NY to make my dreams come true, but I’ve learned from my own experience that no matter what you do or where you do it, you need BTFs as great as mine to get through this rollercoaster people call LIFE.
Love you all,
-Claire

5 comentarios: