jueves, 5 de agosto de 2010

There's a thin line between knowing when to give up, and when to try harder

So I think all of us at least once in our lives wanted something really bad, but somehow it seemed impossible. I'm talking about anything: a guy, a job, a good grade, our parents permission, go somewhere, meet someone, etc... Well let me tell you something "never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game" (I learned that on A Cinderella Story haha).

Lately I've been having to apply this in my life, because if I want something the only one who can make it happen it's ME. Of course I go always hand to hand from my BTFs support, my mom's advises and God's guide. But what I mean is that if you want something GO FOR IT!

Yes there is a chance that you try your best and you don't get the results you want, but that feeling (I guarantee) and saying "at least I tried" would be MUCH better that the "what if I had try" I hate that phrase. From what I've learned this past month I am a "NO MORE WHAT IFS" person.

Once I saw a poster that said: try, if you can't then try again, if it doesn't work then try harder, if you are not getting the results you want then ask for help...but always keep trying and try your best, because nothing is over until you've give it all.

Ask your self how much you want something, and if you really do, then believe me IT'S WORTH THE TRY! I tried and I'm already seeing the results...they may not be huge awesome results, but "From step to step you reach the top"

I hope you enjoy this post and it encourage you to go for what you want!

-Claire

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh Claire!! so nice! well yeah, it definitely has encouraged me to try again on the things I've had gave up on. I hope you keep up with that attitude and help us to believe even more in ourselves as out BTF when our hopes are sailing on another ship! LOVE AND HUGS FROM EVERYONE HERE!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LOVE YOU SO MUCH TOO!!! I'm glad you like it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm happy you are fulfilling your dreams. I'm happy someone of your age really have the maturity to tell people try, try harder, continue trying... I'm so happy for you my dear C!

    ResponderEliminar