sábado, 18 de septiembre de 2010

I MISS YOU

I hear everyone talking about her, how perfect and wonderful she was.
So I begin to remember... her voice, her hands, her smile, the way she said hello and just everything about her; and I came to the conclusion that I don't remember almost anything about her.

I envy my sister, how can she openly talk about her, about the kind of... connection they had, the dreams she has about her, and all the time they spent together. It makes me wonder if my sister was more important for her than me. After all, the years they spent together were a lot more than the ones I spent with her.

With her, I spent 12 years... I can't remember most of them, but one thing I know is that I love her very much. I love her and I miss her even more. I ask God, why did He took her so quickly? My life with her would have been a lot easier, she made me happy, she was my way of escaping of drama and boys, she was my second mother, she was my everything.

Never had the chance to tell her I love her; at that age you don't say that things, specially to your family. Her departure made me appreciate every person in my life even more. You don't know what you have until you lose it.

Grandma:
I miss your warmth. I miss your presence. I miss having fun with you. You're the one who makes my life whole, and whom I can lean. Late at night, when everyone is sleeping, I stay up thinking of you, and I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too... I can't wait to be with you again. I love you. I miss you.

Love,
-Camille

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh Camille, I'm so sorry, but I'm sure that she knows that you love her so much(:
    X0
    .m

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank You M! Really, Claire and I appreciate you reading us!! :):)
    -Camille

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Baby!! You can't envy me because of the connexion I got with her... She was practically a mother, and my only true friend when I was little... She was the one who took care of me when mommy and daddy were working.... When you were younger, it was me who took care of you, that's why you and me got that connexion...

    TAKE CARE!

    ResponderEliminar