lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

Yes Boy, You Are The One Who Makes Me Smile


"Do me a favor: Tell me what you think about me,
tell me how you want this to be...
Go out on a limb and just: DREAM"

When you’re heart-broken, the only thing you do is to think. Think in what went wrong? How can you repair it… can you go back in time and change the things? You are afraid of what is going to happen with your life, you can’t think about going on with it without him/her… for you, it’s just NOT possible.

However, when time goes by you start thinking in yourself and a little bit less in that someone; you begin to consider your life without them. Then, AT LAST, you meet SOMEONE, that someone you have been waiting for, someone who gives you another opportunity of feeling that “something” you felt before… that thing you didn’t expect to feel anymore.

So… it come this boy into your life; and the way he laughs makes you smile, the way he talks gives you butterflies and just everything about him makes you happy. Girls, if you’re heart-broken, remember that: For every heart-broken girl, there’s a boy with a glue gun :)

BOY: Thank You for coming into my life, thank you for making me feel good, for listening at my completely, random, useless stories and still laughing about them… just, THANKS FOR BEING YOU!

XOXO
-Camille

2 comentarios:

  1. Good text Camille.
    P.D: So DREAM DREAM DREAM! :) Miley!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. YES! I just LOOOVE that song... it goes exactly with what I'm going through ;)
    XOXO
    -Camille

    ResponderEliminar