martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

YOU!

There's always the friend who you have known since you were a kid. The oldest friendship of all... in my case, is one of my two best friends: Izzie.

We met when we were in second grade, I was six, and our first words were: "HEY! Can you lend me the blue color?" OH! I remember, she became my best friend instantly, and I can't think in some one better than her. My life has been so much easier with her at my side; she's my big sister now... although some times I seem like the oldest: SHE'S A YEAR OLDER THAN ME! LOL

I think that she's one of that few people in my life that would never give up on me, that no mattering how, she will fight until she is capable for our friendship. The blonde and the brunette... we are the perfect mix, we are funny, sarcastic, sweet, confident... seriously, we are best friends because are parents couldn't handle us as sisters.

We have gone through a lot of things together, our holy communion, confirmation, 10 birthdays, Christmas, New Year, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and a lot more. But we have also been for each other on the bad situations... this year Izzie move to another school, it was a huge impact for us, since we have been together all these years... now, I miss my best friend in class, I miss explaining her the lecture, laughing about nothing, hugging her any time I want, seeing her every day, gossiping about the new couple at school, I MISS HER!!

Baby, you are my best friend because you love me for exactly who I am, my good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty. Even in my worst days, you never leave me standing alone in the rain and I LOVE YOU for that! My life have been so much easier, fun, and just great because of YOU!

I LOVE YOU FROM HERE TO PLUTO!
XOXO
-Camille

5 comentarios:

  1. I'M CRYING!!! OMG!! I miss that too!!! -snif- Izzie, I miss you too - snif-

    OMG!! Cam you made me cry!!!! Snif- snif-....

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much, sweetheart. I read your message on my birthday and I loved it :)

    Send you all my love and a big big hug :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. We wrote that message with all of our love. Your blog, as you, have an inimitable style :):)
    -Camille

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you! I'll be very busy these days, but I hope to read your Blog as soon as I have some time off :)

    Send you lots of kisses and good vibrations! :D

    ResponderEliminar